LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The global cable clamps market size is poised to grow by USD 6.49 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
The growth of the global real estate and construction industry has increased the number of office spaces, commercial complexes, and residential buildings. Rapid urbanization and significant investments in infrastructure development are driving the growth of the construction industry in developing countries. In addition, the growth of the global population is increasing the demand for residencies and associated infrastructure. This will lead to an increase in the use of cables and wires in residencies and commercial and industrial facilities to supply and distribute power and to facilitate networks and communications.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major cable clamps market growth came from the residential application segment. Cable clamps are widely used in various residential applications to bundle and protect wires and cables. The growing urbanization is driving the demand for new residential units, especially in the urban areas of APAC, MEA, and South America. Moreover, changes in the population density, majorly because of the migration from rural to urban areas, are anticipated to attract investments in new residential units. This will subsequently drive the demand for cable clamps in residential applications.
- APAC was the largest cable clamps market in 2019, and the region will continue to offer the maximum growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The rise in digitalization, industrialization, and urbanization will significantly influence the growth of cable clamps market size in the region.
- The global cable clamps market is fragmented. 3M Co., ABB Ltd., Amphenol Corp., AVT Industrial Components BV, Emerson Electric Co., HellermannTyton GmbH, îd-Technik GmbH, Panduit Corp., Schneider Electric SE, and TE Connectivity Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this cable clamps market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the cable clamps market 2020-2024 is expected to have Negative and Inferior growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/cable-clamps-market-industry-analysis
Expansion of Telecommunication Networks will be a Key Market Trend
The emergence of new telecommunication technologies such as 5G supports the adoption of edge computing technology. The emergence of 5G networks will lead to an influx of data from sensors, smart devices, and IoT devices. Therefore, network updates will require efficient and high-performance communication devices. The increase in network traffic also influences the need for high-speed and high-bandwidth networks. There is a growing investment to upgrade communication network infrastructure and facilitate a seamless transition from 3G and 4G to 5G. The expansion of telecommunication networks, one of the critical cable clamps market trends, will have a significant impact on the growth of this global market.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Cable Clamps Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cable clamps market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cable clamps market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cable clamps market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cable clamps market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Standardization of cable clamp specifications across different markets
- Expansion of telecommunication networks
- Increasing number of data centers
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- ABB Ltd.
- Amphenol Corp.
- AVT Industrial Components BV
- Emerson Electric Co.
- HellermannTyton GmbH
- îd-Technik GmbH
- Panduit Corp.
- Schneider Electric SE
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.