LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Oct 9, 2020–
The global ceramics membrane market size is poised to grow by USD 3.1 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201009005347/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Ceramic Membrane Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry is one of the major factors driving ceramic membrane market growth. The growth of the healthcare industry is mainly influenced by the aging population, changing lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits, and the increased occurrences of diseases such as diabetes and cancer. This drives the demand for ceramic membranes since it is primarily used in various pharmaceutical applications, including hemodialysis and in treating renal disorders.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major ceramics membrane market growth came from water and wastewater treatment segment. The water and wastewater treatment segment has the largest share of the ceramic membrane market owing to the growing demand for safe drinking water, increasing issues of water scarcity, and water desalination processes. Ceramic membrane filtration helps in filtering fluids down to 0.005 microns and helps in removing most of the contaminants. It removes oils and greases, metallic soaps, biological solids and insoluble salts, metal fines and hydroxides, and colloids from the wastewater stream.
- APAC was the largest ceramic membrane market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The increasing demand for high purity filtration components in water and wastewater treatment, food and beverages, and pharmaceutical applications will significantly drive ceramic membrane market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- The global ceramics membrane market is fragmented. 3M Co., ARAN Holding GmbH, Danaher Corp., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Hyflux Ltd., Nanostone Water Inc., Pentair Plc, Qua Group LLC, TAMI Industries SAS, and Veolia Environnement Group. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this ceramics membrane market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the ceramics membrane market 2020-2024 is expected to have Neutral growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here:https://www.technavio.com/report/report/ceramic-membrane-market-industry-analysis
Increasing Adoption of Ceramics Membrane Bioreactor will be a Key Market Trend
Membrane bioreactor (MBR) is gaining wide acceptance as it utilizes the advantages of both membrane filtration and activated sludge process and is an emerging and reliable technology for biological water and wastewater treatment process. MBR provides features such as reliability, flexibility, and robustness. It also optimizes the operational and manufacturing cost and minimizes energy consumption. This will increase the adoption of ceramic membrane bioreactors driving the market growth. As a result of such factors, the market will grow during the forecast period.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Request a free sample report
Ceramics membrane Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist ceramics membrane market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the ceramics membrane market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ceramics membrane market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ceramics membrane market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Water and wastewater treatment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food and beverages – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pharmaceuticals – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Chemical processing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Ultrafiltration – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Microfiltration – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nanofiltration – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- ARAN Holding GmbH
- Danaher Corp.
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Nanostone Water Inc.
- Pentair Plc
- Qua Group LLC
- TAMI Industries SAS
- Veolia Environnement Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201009005347/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT MEDICAL DEVICES HOSPITALS PACKAGING MANUFACTURING BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 10/09/2020 07:00 PM/DISC: 10/09/2020 07:00 PM