As such, the Global Electronic Board Level Underfill and Encapsulation Material Market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 5.5% by during the forecast period of 2020-2030.
Key Takeaways from Electronic Board Level Underfill and Encapsulation Material Market Study
- The electronics industry is one of the most dynamic sectors of the economy. Rapid surge in the growth of the electronics industry has boosted investments in electronic manufacturing, and, as such, creating significant demand for electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material across the world.
- Broad network of Internet services with multiple offers and easy subscriptions have led to smartphones replacing laptops as the primary device in consumer electronics. Launch of new generation of smartphones will also drive the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market.
- Miniaturization of electronic devices has led to an increase in the number of components on printed circuit boards. This has surged the demand for smaller, thinner, and more highly integrated printed circuit boards, correspondingly propelling the demand for underfill material in encapsulation and cavity filling type applications.
- East Asia accounts for a nearly one-fourth share in the global electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market. This can be attributed to growing production of consumer electronic products in China and Japan.
- Countries such as India, Taiwan, Thailand, etc., have become strategic locations for electronic devices and semiconductor manufacturers, owing to inexpensive labor, lower shipping costs, and established manufacturing infrastructure. Hence, the market in South Asia & Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
- The COVID-19 pandemic hit the operations of the electronics industry, which had an adverse effect on the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market. With Asia Pacific now faring better than most regions, the market will gradually get back to its normal growth pace.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights at: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19783
“The current pace of miniaturization of electronic devices is anticipated to bolster the demand for underfill material. In this competitive business environment, manufacturing companies are focusing on enhancing their market share and presence by offering innovative products in a short time cycle, at low cost, with improved product quality as well as higher performance,” says a PMR analyst.
Market Landscape Continues to Remain Moderately Fragmented
The global electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market is moderately fragmented at global and regional levels. Tier-1 manufacturers account for more than one-third of the market share. Some leading players included in the report are Henkal AG & Co. KGaA and NAMICS Corporation, ASE Group and MacDermid Alpha Electronic Solutions, H.B. Fuller Company, etc. Manufacturers are determined to improve their market share in the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market by means of strategic expansion of production and distribution networks in emerging countries across the Asia Pacific region.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Ask here: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/19783
Electronic Board Level Underfill and Encapsulation Material Market: Conclusion
Demand for electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material has grown over the years, owing to substantial growth in the demand from electronic devices such as laptops, smartphones, consumer electronics, and many more. The market is occupied by a number of manufacturers. Regions such East Asia and North America hold major shares of the global market. Also, cumulative demand from applications in automotive components is further anticipated to grow in the coming future, catalyzing the growth of the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market.
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research has published a market research report on the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market that contains global industry analysis of 2015–2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020–2030. The report provides in-depth analysis of the electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market through different segments, namely, product type, material, board type, and region. The electronic board level underfill and encapsulation material market report also provides supply and demand trends, along with an overview of the parent market.
Request For Full Report Access: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/19783
About PMR – Chemicals and Materials
Persistence Market Research’s Chemicals & Materials team is regarded as one of the most reliable and authoritative sources of intelligence among stakeholders across the value chain. Our team of industry experts provides vital insights across a broad range of sub-domains, including, but not limited to, commodity, specialty chemicals, composites, nanotechnology, and institutional cleaning chemicals. PMR’s research and consulting services include market sizing, product and market segmentation, and a detailed discussion on prevailing and anticipated market conditions. Reach out to us for more information on how we can help.
Browse Research Release at @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/electronic-board-level-underfill-and-encapsulation-material-market.asp
Browse More: Chemicals and Nanomaterials
Popular Research Reports by PMR:
Persistence Market Research Overview:
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
Web Site: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Email: [email protected]
Recent Development in top 25 sectors: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/recent-development-in-top-25-sectors
Content Source: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/mediarelease/electronic-board-level-underfill-and-encapsulation-material-market.asp
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.