LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The supply chain analytics market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. The market has witnessed a positive impact due to the COVID-19 situation. The research analysts at Technavio expects the supply chain analytics market to grow by USD 3.64 billion during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of over 14%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Supply Chain Analytics Market Download free report sample
Supply Chain Analytics Market Segmentation Analysis by End-User
Retail segment accounted for the largest supply chain analytics market share. Supply chain analytics help retail service providers minimize logistics management costs with real-time information. The retailers have the need to arrange products according to their requirements and on the basis of demand. This analytics tool provides previous data and helps companies forecast the future need of the market.
Supply Chain Analytics Market Regional analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 40% of the growth will originate from the North American region.
- Factors such as the need for improving operational efficiency and reducing the cost of maintaining supply chains, modernizing logistics, and warehouse operations will significantly drive the supply chain analytics market growth in this region during the forecast period.
- The US is the key market for supply chain analytics in North America.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Supply Chain Analytics Market: Key Market Drivers
The supply chain analytics market is expected to be driven by the increased need to improve business processes. Business processes play a key role in strengthening the position of a company in the market. A domestic supply chain coordinates business functions in an organization by focusing on integrating supply and demand management in the same country. Supply chain analytics lead to enhanced business productivity using several predictive mechanisms and risk-averting models. It helps companies attain new growth opportunities and reduce errors and failure rates in products and services.
Rise in Demand for Omni-Channel Retailing will be a Key Market Trend
With improving network infrastructure and growing penetration of the Internet, retailers have started increasing their reach and revolutionized the shopping experience of their customers with the help of e-commerce and m-commerce. Inventory visibility is the key to the success of this type of retailing and is very important for retailers. To make omni-channel retailing successful, retailers need real-time information about the products or goods being offered to the customer without any inconsistencies. Supply chain analytics helps retailers get accurate information about the movement of goods throughout the supply chain, increasing inventory visibility from 40% to more than 90%. It helps in maintaining item-level data/records to ensure better decision-making.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Supply Chain Analytics Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist supply chain analytics market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the supply chain analytics market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the supply chain analytics market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of supply chain analytics market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cloudera Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- MicroStrategy Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- QlikTech international AB
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Software AG
- Tableau Software LLC
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.