Today’s highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store where for only a limited time, you can save 91% off this Complete Developer Bootcamp. Deliver high-quality software fast & easy with 4 hours of content on coding, testing, automation, integration, and more.
Welcome to The Complete Developer Bootcamp, the course you need to learn Best Practices in Software Development. This complete course is designed to educate and transform you into a job-ready, high-quality software developer. You will learn the most popular best practices in software development such as code quality gates, coding standards, unit testing, test automation, branching strategy, business analysis, estimations, Agile, and more.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Know what a software bug is & what damage it can bring
- Understand code quality & code quality gates
- Learn what coding standards is & why you need it
- Find out what is the difference between code-style & code-convention
- Know testing approaches & techniques you can use during software development
- Use software releases to improve product quality
- Understand continuous integration, delivery, & deployment
- Learn the benefits of Agile methodology
Good to know
- Certificate of completion included
- Length of time users can access after purchase: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info please click here.
Here’s the deal:
This Complete Developer Bootcamp normally costs* $199 but it can be yours for just $15.99 for a limited time, that’s a saving of $184.01 (91%) off the price.
>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here
See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time limited deal.
Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn’t interest you, why not check out the following offers:
Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.