DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 22, 2020–
The “Smartphone Power Management IC – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Smartphone Power Management IC estimated at US$3.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Android System Smartphone, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.6% CAGR and reach US$3.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the iOS System Smartphone segment is readjusted to a revised 4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.8% CAGR
The Smartphone Power Management IC market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$890.4 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.9% and 4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.1% CAGR.
Other Applications Segment to Record 1.5% CAGR
In the global Other Applications segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 1.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$78.9 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$87.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$579.2 Million by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smartphone Power Management IC Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Smartphone Power Management IC Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Smartphone Power Management IC Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- Android System Smartphone (Application) Global Opportunity Assessment in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Android System Smartphone (Application) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- iOS System Smartphone (Application) Worldwide Sales in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- iOS System Smartphone (Application) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2020 VS 2027
- Other Applications (Application) Global Market Estimates & Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Other Applications (Application) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o6eimg
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200922005639/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SEMICONDUCTOR CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MOBILE/WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/22/2020 09:28 AM/DISC: 09/22/2020 09:28 AM